MIA+BSI and Stone World magazine have announced the schedule for the 2017 Stone Industry Education Series. In 2017, Stone Summits will be held in ten cities across the U.S.
In 2016, the Stone Industry Education Series educated a total of 335 fabricators from 195 companies. Eric Tryon (Premier Surfaces), who joined the team of Stone Summit facilitators in 2016, commented, “I’m pleased to see the momentum that seems to be building in the industry to raise the bar on performance. I’m blown away on the amount of people that continue to follow up with me months after an event with specific questions.”
The ten Stone Summits scheduled for 2017 will be facilitated by a team of experienced industry leaders, including GK Naquin (Stone Interiors), Tony Malisani (Malisani, Inc.) and Eric Tryon and Marco Duran (Atlas Marble and Granite). Attendees will learn how to create a plan to diversify sales, find and retain top talent and avoid common OSHA safety violations. Attendees will also have the opportunity to participate in roundtable discussions on technical standards, business management, and marketing.
The 2017 Stone Industry Education Series is as follows:
- Feb. 15: Tempe, Ariz. (Arizona Tile)
- March 9: Houston, Texas (M S International)
- April 27: Memphis, Tenn. (Pacific Shore Stones)
- May 11: Chicago, Ill. (Universal Granite & Marble)
- June 1: Jessup, Md. (M S International)
- June 22: Livermore, Calif. (Arizona Tile)
- July 20: Norwood, Mass. (M S International)
- Sept. 14: Aurora, Colo. (M S International)
- Oct. 5: Tulsa, Okla. (Pacific Shore Stones)
- Nov. 2: Austell, Ga. (M S International)
Participants who register before Feb. 1, 2017 will receive 20% off their registration.
For more information, visit stoneindustryeducation.com.