Eric Anderson, president of Halstead International, announced the promotion of Adrienne Brown to the position of vice president, sales and marketing. Based in Smyrna, GA, Brown’s expanded responsibilities will include:
- Sales, operations, strategies, initiatives, and culture of the Halstead Tower.
- Direction and coordination of the Halstead team to drive successful results.
- Executing new product launches, marketing/promotions, account management, leadership, goal setting, contracts, and creating financial models.
- Demonstrating courageous leadership to engage and encourage team members to maximize effort and support a positive culture.
- Maintaining an effective organizational structure to ensure development and continuity of managerial and specialized skills necessary to accomplish objectives and achieve results.
- Driving continuous improvement and aligned objectives in all business segments.
“I am thrilled to see Adrienne ascend into a new career milestone,” said Anderson. “Adrienne has been a stalwart for the Halstead Team. She has a very holistic understanding of our business, a keen eye for operational excellence, and a strong competitive spirit. I love that Adrienne challenges the status quo and provides solution-based thinking every day. Living our core values, Adrienne’s experience, core competencies, customer focus, and leadership skills are seeds of success for the future of Halstead and HMTX.”
“The Halstead tower has experienced phenomenal growth in the past 14 years, and I have really enjoyed the ride,” commented Brown. “It has been so rewarding to be a part of a team that has grown, managed and thrived. The year after I joined, we all celebrated being a $100 million company, and now we are asking ourselves, ‘How do we become a billion-dollar company?’”
To learn more, visit halsteadintl.com