Wanda Ellis, executive director of the American Floorcovering Alliance, announced several new developments for the upcoming show, scheduled for September 10 – 12 in Dalton at the NorthWest Georgia Trade & Convention Center.
“As our floor space continues to fill-up, we’re hearing some interesting plans from the exhibitors that the attendees will really appreciate,” noted Ms. Ellis.
• There will be several demos during the show of machinery,
such as a sample yarn twister
• Introduction for the first time of the Atexco carpet printing machine at FloorTek
• First showing for Van de Wiele since the acquisition of Cobble Tufting
• New international exhibitors from China, Turkey, and Austria
• The return of Oerlikon Saurer/Neumag after a hiatus of several shows
“Our booth space is now over 70% sold out,” reported Ms. Ellis. “We recommend exhibitors reserve their space while it’s still available.”
Report Abusive Comment