Marcel Kies, president of Aspecta, announced that Alan Rowell, currently director of sales for the commercial flooring brand, has been promoted to vice president Aspecta North America. Said Kies, “Having worked for HMTX Industries’ Metroflor brand since May 2014 and for Aspecta since May 2018, Alan has proven to be an invaluable asset for Aspecta North America. He is a true professional and a team player, knowing how to make the Aspecta team successful. Additionally, Alan is a friendly, loyal and honest person who fits perfectly within the HMTX culture and spirit.”
Some recent, notable highlights accomplished by Rowell include:
- Continuing to develop Aspecta’s path to market
- Strengthening relationships and revenue growth with partners in the US and Canada
- Fostering major involvement and growth with key National Accounts
- Driving the Implementation of Salesforce.com (CRM)
As a result of his professional growth, Rowell’s increased responsibilities and goals as VP Aspecta North America will include:
- Facilitating significant revenue growth for Aspecta North America
- Guiding Aspecta flooring to become the #1 flooring choice for the Hospitality segment
- Strengthening Aspecta’s sales power and presence in the marketplace.
Said Rowell, “I am thankful for this opportunity and to be part of a great company in HMTX. We have an amazing sales team and group of partners that deliver our product to market. The future is extremely bright for Aspecta flooring, and I am excited to be a part of it.”
To learn more about Aspecta, visit aspectaflooring.com.
Report Abusive Comment